Community Spaces and Common Areas
- The Ramona’s ground floor community room is a comfortable gathering space for residents to meet with friends, read a book by the fireplace, or have a birthday party for the kids.
- Laundry rooms are located centrally on every upper floor and have windows overlooking the courtyard, plenty of folding surfaces, and a place to hang clothes that are fresh out of the dryer.
- There are furnished lounges overlooking the courtyard and adjacent to the laundry rooms – an easy way to connect with neighbors or to bring the kids along while doing your laundry.
- The Ramona has a fitness room on the second floor, equipped with cardio and weight machines.
- The Ramona has a landscaped courtyard with built-in benches and a play area for children
For your bike — The Ramona has a large bike room on the ground floor with wall racks for easy storage.
For your car — The Ramona has a full block of underground parking. Most apartments come with a free parking space.
Ramona residents have a small fob to open the outside doors of the building and to get to the upper floors.
Guests can use a call box from the front door on NW 14th or from the courtyard to call residents who can then buzz them in with their phone (cellphone or landline).